In Support of the National Dairy Animal Well-Being Initiative
The work of the National Dairy Animal Well-Being Initiative has already been endorsed by co-ops representing more than 25,643 farms and 106.5 billion pounds of milk annually. This represents approximately 59 percent of the milk marketed in the United States annually.
Our current endorsers include:
- ABS Global, Inc.
- ADA/DC of Nebraska
- Alto Dairy Cooperative (prior to acquisition by Saputo)
- Associated Milk Producers Inc.
- Aurora Organic Dairy
- Bongards’ Creameries
- California Dairies, Inc.
- Center for Dairy Excellence
- Cooperative Resources International
- Dairy Business Association
- Dairy Farmers of America, Inc.
- Dairy Management Inc.
- Dairylea Cooperative Inc.
- Ellsworth Coop Creamery
- Family Dairies USA
- Foremost Farms USA
- Land O’ Lakes, Inc.
- Little Valley Dairy
- Manitowoc Milk Producers Cooperative
- Maryland and Virginia Milk Producers Cooperative Association
- Michigan Milk Producers Association
- Milwaukee Cooperative Milk Producers
- Minnesota Dairy Herd Improvement Association
- National Milk Producers Federation
- Nebraska State Dairy Association
- North Harbor Dairy
- Northeast Dairy Leadership Team
- Northeast Dairy Producers Association
- Northwest Dairy Association/Darigold
- Pennsylvania Dairy Stakeholders
- Professional Dairy Managers of Pennsylvania
- Professional Dairy Producers of Wisconsin
- REM-JEM Dairy
- Southeast Milk, Inc.
- United Dairymen of Arizona
- Upstate Niagara Cooperative, Inc.
- Wisconsin Farm Bureau Federation